FCT Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from all students of FCT indigene for its 2020/2021 Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the FCT Scholarship is August 27, 2021.
- Are you an indigene of FCT?
- Do you have the ambition to study in any public educational institution in Nigeria or Overseas?
- Are you an orphan?
- Are you a single parent or parents and you are having difficulties paying school fees?
If your answers to the above questions are yes, this is to notify you that the FCT Scholarship application forms for the 2020/2021 award session are out.
This is to notify all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, DME centres, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session are now available for collection.
How to Apply for FCT Scholarship
Interested applicants can obtain the forms at the FCT SCHOLARSHIP BOARD. Government Secondary School, No 6 Abidjan Street, Zone 3, Wuse Abuja,
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm daily.
- ABAJI AREA COUNCIL 9- 10 August 2021
- AMAC AREA COUNCIL 11- 12 August 2021
- BWARI AREA COUNCIL 13- 16 August 2021
- KWALI AREA COUNCIL 17-18 August 2021
- KUJE AREA COUNCIL 19-21 August 2021
- G/LADA AREA COUNCIL 23- 24 August 2021
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES WILL TAKE PLACE IN ALL THE SIX (6) AREA COUNCILS ON 6- 10 SEPTEMBER, 2021.
Date: Saturday 11 September 2021
Time: 10:am prompt.
Venue: At the same venue in the six (6) Area Councils.
NOTE: Requirements needed are:
- Indigene Certificate
- Admission Letter
- School Fees Receipt
- Identification Card/ ID Card.