The Bauchi State Government under the able leadership of His Excellency Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON is committed to reviving the educational sector by construction, renovation of schools, upgrading libraries, ensuring adequate and qualified staff and payment of bursaries and scholarship to the indigent of Bauchi state
It is on the above commitment that I wish to inform the general public that the Executive Governor has approved the payment of Scholarship to the Bauchi State students. The portal for the scholarship is now open for only the indigenes of Bauchi state
The deadline for the scholarship application has not been specified.
How to Apply for Bauchi State Government Scholarship
- Visit any accredited registration center within or outside Bauchi to proceed with your online application. Read the terms and conditions, It is very important that all applicants know the terms and conditions for this scholarship program. As rejection of applicants form would be based on disobedience to the guidelines of this program.
- Pay the sum of Six Hundred Naira (N600) for application form and Three Hundred Naira (N300) for online registration and application
- Collect the completed acknowledgement printout slip and then take it to your institution for attestation and wait for physical verification
For more information, kindly visit the Bauchi Scholarship Board portal, https://bauchistatescholarship.com/
Application Guidelines For Registration Centers
- New centers are expected to Click on register link and fill the request form
- All Accredited Registration Centers (ARC) are expected to provide an accurate and reliable data.
- Before center should be given an accreditation it must be registerd with cooperate affairs commission (CAC)
- All ARCs are expected to have atleast Three functional Computers with stable internet connection and power backup
- All ARC are expected to charge the sum of Nine hundred Naira (N900) only for the application On behalf of the Scholarship Board which is shared as follows:
- Six Hundred Naira (N600) Application form Fees
- One Hundred Naira (N100) Portal Maintenance Fees
- Two Hundred Naira (N200) Accredited Center Online Application Charges
- Failure to comply with the above mentioned rules could lead to suspension and perhaps closure of the center