The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for all the candidates who are offered admission into various degree programmes in the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The deadline for the payment of the fee has not been specified by the management of the university. However, candidates are advised to pay on time.
AAU Ekpoma Acceptance Fee Amount
All the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ambrose Ali University (AAU) are required to pay admission acceptance fee in the following proportion:
- Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery) – N75,000
- All other Departments – N64,000
AAU Ekpoma Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Login to the portal https://aaue.waeup.org
- Click login, enter username and password e.g username = E2015171, password = 234052
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee).