Plateau State College of Health Technology, Zawan admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. And applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various programmes available in the institution.
The sales of the application form commence on 7th June 2021 and the closing date for the Sales of Admission Forms is 31 August 2021.
College of Health Technology, Zawan Courses And Admission Requirements
5 credit level at SSCE/NECO/GCE O level at more than 2 sittings. These must include: English, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry/Physics (compulsory). Others could be Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science etc at credit level.
- Higher National Diploma, Environmental Health
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Certificate in Environmental Health
- National Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma, Health Promotion And Education
- National Diploma in Hospitality Management
- National Diploma in Community Health
- Higher National Diploma in Community Health
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Health Technician
- Medical Imaging Processing Technician
- Higher National Diploma, Health Information Management
- National Diploma in Health Information Management
- Health Information Management Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
How to Apply for College of Health Technology Zawan Admission
- Interested applicants are to obtain RRR (Remitta Retrieval Reference Number) for payment of the cost of forms into any Commercial Bank and come to the College to obtain the form from the Administration Department for completion.
- The forms are obtainable after payments of Seven Thousand Naira (#7,000.00) for HND courses and Five Thousand Naira (#5,000.00) for other Courses.
- Details of admission requirements are as advertised on the Notice Board of the College Completed application forms with the photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to the Admission officer at the Registry Department of the College.
- Candidates for admission into (a). National Diploma in Community Health, (b) National Diploma in Environmental Health and (c). National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM) programs need not UTME) purchase the College forms as Admission into these programs is strictly through JAMB.
- Retrainees are also to apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Admin, please.