This page provides the list of Courses at Koladaisi University and admission requirements.
KolaDaisi University Ibadan (KDU), a Private University licensed by the National Universities Commission on November, 2016. The University, founded by Chief Kola Daisi, CON, Bashorun of Ibadan has as its Proprietor, the Kola Daisi Foundation (KDF). The mission and vision of the University is to nurture graduates with high employability attributes and competencies to help transform our country into global reckoning and position of pride in all human endeavours.
The list of courses offered at KDU are listed below:
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Biology (Microbiology Option)
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences
- English Language and Literary Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Business Administration
- B.Sc. Accounting
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
Koladaisi Admission Requirements
All Candidates applying into 100 level undergraduate programme of KolaDaisi University must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent.
Method Of Application
1. Candidates are expected to go to the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng to complete the Online Application Form
2. Download Admission Application Forms.
Application Form can be submitted by post or by hand to: The Registrar, KolaDaisi University, KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan.
3. All applicants are expected to pay the processing fee of N5,000 to any branch of the following banks.
i. Heritage Bank (Account Number: 5100267248)
ii. Skye Bank (Account Number: 1771791077)
4. All applicants are to email both O’Level and UTME results to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit http://www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/index.php