Covenant University school fees schedule for 100 level students has been released by the management of the school. The table below will give you the fees for each courses offered in Covenant University.
If you are admitted to Covenant University, we will make sure that the cost of coming to Covenant University is something you can afford.
Covenant University is committed to being financially accessible to the students that we accept. If you belong here, then we will work with you and your parents to make it graceful on their shoulders.
Before fees are increased in Covenant University, there is invariably a strong justification. Now we can distinctly state that our fees are one of the lowest among all private universities within this nation and overseas.
In Covenant University, students can be refunded if the money paid by the students or parent was not necessary. Some of the refundable fees in Covenant University include Medical Fees, Books deposit and Caution fees.
These fees operate like a purse where you are only billed based on your spending within an academic session. For example, if a student was not sick at any period in time duration an academic session, the medical fees is taken forward into the following academic session except on occasions where the school decides on a general medical check-up.
Our passion is to nurture a novel generation of leaders who would in turn become wealth creators in the nearest future. It is expected that students and parents will prepare adequately before the start of an academic session to hit the 100% school payment.
Covenant University Fees For 100 Level
S/N Programme Fees in Naira
- Accounting ….. 977,500
- Banking & Finance ….. 937,500
- Business Administration ….. 937,500
- Demography & Social Statistics ….. 937,500
- Economics ….. 937,500
- Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management ….. 937,500
- International Relations ….. 977,500
- Marketing ….. 937,500
- Policy & Strategic Studies ….. 977,500
- Political Science ….. 977,500
- English Language ….. 977,500
- Psychology/Counselling ….. 977,500
- Sociology ….. 937,500
- Mass Comm./Publ. Rel. & Advert. ….. 977,500
- Architecture ….. 977,500
- Engineering Courses ….. 1,002,500
- Computer Science ….. 977,500
- Biochemistry ….. 984,500
- Microbiology ….. 984,500
- Ind. / Physics/Mathematics ….. 984,500
- Ind. Chemistry ….. 977,500
- Building Technology ….. 977,500
- Management Information Science ….. 977,500
- Estate Management ….. 977,500
- Biology ….. 977,500
How to pay Covenant University School Fees
- Visit the Cuportal http://portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Login with your username and password
- Click on Application Status to print the Notification of Admission
- Click on “pay fees” to pay School Fees
- See bottom of the page and “click here to proceed”
- Choose Mode of Payment
- CU PIN (Bank Payment): See the list of banks to pay into.
- You will be given a unique CU-PIN for the value of the acceptance or balance fee
- College Pay (WebPay): You can pay using your Nigerian debit card.
- If you chose CU PIN, insert receipt number as given from the bank and insert PIN
- If you chose WebPay, click to pay after confirmation of payment values
- Once transaction is confirmed successful, click on “Print Receipt”
- Please proceed to the Student Portal to complete the Medical, Student Affairs form and Upload passport photograph
Username: Application No i.e 180xxxxx
Password: Application No i.e 180xxxxx
After uploading Passport photograph click on print clearance to see the room number
List of Banks for the payment of CU fees
- Access Bank Plc
- Covenant Microfinance Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- First Bank
- GTBank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank