Institute of Health Sciences, Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe (IHS-FTHG) form is out, and applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2023/2024 Academic Sessions for the National/Higher National Diploma ND/HND Basic Nursing. The Basic Nursing ND/HND is a 4-year uninterrupted programme i.e. 2 years ND and HND, respectively.
Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Nursing Admission Requirements
Candidate for admission into the above chosen programme MUST:
- Obtain a JAMB score of 160 points and above,
- Possess SSCE/GCE: WAEC/NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) Credits at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics (Candidates with NABTEB result will not combine their result with WAEC and NECO).
- Be 16 years and above as at the date of this advert.
- Be MEDICALLY FIT.
How to Apply
Forms are obtainable from Monday 18th September, 2023, at the Office of the REGISTRAR Institute of Health Sciences, Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe (IHS-FTHG) OR the Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Website (http://www.fthgombe.gov.ng), via the Institute platform, after the payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) into the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)Account through Remita. (NB: Cash payment will not be accepted)
Closing Date for sales and submission of completed forms: Friday, 6th October, 2023.
Screening & Selection Interview: Monday, 23rd October, 2023 to Wednesday 25th October, 2023.
Candidates are expected to submit their completed forms with the following documents:
- recent passport-size photographs.
- Photocopies of all credentials, including Primary/Secondary school certificates.
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of Admission form/Remita receipt,
- Local Government Indigene Certificate,
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age.
- JAMB Print-out.
- SSCE Scratch-card (s).
For further inquiries, please contact: 0803 429 562 1, 0803 458 866 2 Or 0803 807 616 7