University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM postgraduate form 2019/2020 is now on sales for admission into various postgraduate programs for the 2019/2020 Academic session.
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the postgraduate programs are to follow the instructions for the application procedure.
- Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the completed form to Postgraduate School with their academic credentials attached.
- Applicants must arrange for their academic transcripts to be submitted at the Postgraduate School before closing date for sales of form.
To find out about the admission requirements, click on the Requirement tab to view general requirement for the various degree programs offered by the University. The details of requirements for the programs are at the department website.
To apply for any of the available programs, click on the How to Apply tab. You will be guided through the process to ensure your application is submitted for consideration. You can also track the state of your application at any point in time after submission.
FUAM Postgraduate General Requirements for Admission
The following may qualify for registration for Postgraduate studies leading to the award of:
- Graduates of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities in relevant areas.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum pass at credit level or equivalent in relevant areas from recognized institutions.
Degree of Masters:
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors.
- Candidates with Third Class Honors Degree or HND (in relevant areas) with appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or from other recognized institutions with minimum CGPA of 3.5 (or at least Upper Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma). In addition, the holders of HND, PGD/PGDE Certificates should satisfy the basic School Certificate or GCE Ordinary Level entry requirements (credit in five relevant subjects) for admission into Bachelor’s Degrees of the respective departments.
- For M.Sc. Environmental Science, graduates with good honors degree in any of the following disciplines are also qualified: Natural Sciences, Science Education, Relevant Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Health Sciences, and other Relevant disciplines from University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized institutions of higher learning.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
- Holders of Master’s Degree of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi or other recognized Universities with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5- point scale provided that satisfactory research work formed part of the degree.
How To Apply For FUAM Postgraduate Admission
- Create an account online by providing your emails and choose a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number throughout your application.
- Make payment of non-refundable fee of N15,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or generate your RRR on the portal and visit any branch of the Commercial banks nationwide
- A confirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank.
To apply and to view details kindly visit http://entry.uam.edu.ng/pg/