Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships is currently ongoing for 2020/2021. This scholarship is for students who are in their first or second year in Nigerian Universities.
About Guinness Nigeria Plc
Before you apply, it is important that you know about Guinness Nigeria Plc. This company is a member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Are you interested in applying for this ongoing scholarship? Then you should follow the details below.
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is on 16th November, 2020. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
Title of the Scholarship: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Scholarship worth: It covers full tuition fee for students studying in Nigeria
Summary of Programme
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Student from our host communities are encourage to apply.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
In order to apply, you must meet up with the criteria listed below:
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Candidates take note of the following:
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Procedures for Guinness Nigeria Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to this E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or
- Admission letter
Recommended: NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship for 2018/2019