Bishop Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarships Application for 2020/2021 is out.
The DOF scholarship undergraduate program is for academically excellent students who want to receive a first degree from either Covenant University or Landmark University. Scholars must be African, be a permanent resident of an African country and meet the requirements for admission to any of the universities before applying for the scholarship.
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries.
The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Application Deadline: January 26, 2021
Eligible Field Of Study: Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
Bishop Oyedepo Scholarship Eligibility
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level
What the Scholarship covers
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level
How to apply for Bishop Oyedepo Scholarship
Selection process and Criteria
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program selection process is a need dependent, merit based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel.
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence home community with skills learned