Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences application form on sale for 2021/2022 academic session. And applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college for various programmes offered in the school.
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Courses
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- National Diploma Dental Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLT)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Fresh)
- Community Health Extension Worker (RE-Trainee)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (DHE)
- X-Ray Technician
- ND Dietetics and Nutrition
- ND Pharmacy Technology
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Environment Health Technology (EHO)
- ND Community Health
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Therapy
- HND Environment Technology (Officers)
- HND Nutrition & Dietetics
- HND health information Management
- HND Pharmacy Technology
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Requirements
- Interested Candidates of Diploma Courses Must have Five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics.
- While interested candidates for Certificate Courses must have three (3) Credits in English, Mathematics, and Biology.
How to Purchase and Apply for the Admission Form
All interested Candidates are requested to obtain an application form at the cost of N4000 via Remita or through the college portal www.malikiyacollege.edu.ng to pay directly with your debit card. Candidates are warned that the college does not sell form in any bank any claim from on this should be disregarded, please.
Contacts: 08060053747, 07087298640,08067572578