NAUTH School of Nursing form 2020/2021 is currently on sale and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Three (3) years General Nursing Programme of the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The sale of form starts from 3rd February, 2020 and ends on 18th May, 2020. The cost of the form is Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200).
All applicants who have applied should note that NAUTH school of Nursing Nnewi entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on Saturday, 6th June 2020 and the time is 8:00 am prompt. The venue for the entrance exam is School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
NAUTH Admission Requirements
- Five(5) credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent to include: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- A candidate is only allowed to combine his/her result if it is from the same examination body e.g WAEC, and GCE or NECO and its GCE.
How to Obtain NAUTH School Of Nursing Form And Submission
- Make a formal application to the Principal, School of Nursing NAUTH, Nnewi with certified recent passport (4 copies).
- Enclose a photocopy of all credentials
- Pay Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200) in any Bank to NAUTH Accountwith Remita and obtain a receipt. Attach your photograph to the receipt, make a photocopy and return the photocopy of the receipt with the photograph to the Admissions Office, School of Nursing, NAUTH, Nnewi.
- All completed application forms should be submitted latest 18th May, 2020.
Bring along with you pencil, eraser, pen, ruler and original receipt issued by NAUTH Accounts with glued passport photograph.
After the short listing, there is internally conducted written examination followed by oral interview as the last stage of the selection process. Dates and Time for interview will be announced as time goes on.