University College Hospital, UCH school of nursing form is out for 2021/2022 application. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan for November 2021 Set.
The Course is for a period of three years, after which candidates will be presented for both the School and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify as Registered Nurses (RN).
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Only interested candidates who should not be younger than 17 ½ years of age
- Candidates must possess the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC) or NECO with Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics at not more than two sittings may apply.
Related Article: UBTH school of nursing application form
How to Apply For UCH Ibadan School of Nursing
Candidates should request for application with effect from Monday 12th April, 2021 the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan portal: https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng/
- The receipt for the payment of a Non-refundable fee of Seven thousand, Five hundred Naira only (#7,700.00) payable to UCH School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan, T.S.A Account (Treasury Single Account). Teller to be changed to Receipt at UCH Accounts Department prior collection of forms at the School of Nursing.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account First Bank Plc 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Submission
Completed application forms must be submitted by hand to the Principal of the School
Please Note: Failure to submit application forms on or before the stipulated date automatically disqualifies the candidate from sitting for entrance examination.
Entrance Examination Date
The Entrance Examination holds between 12th and 13th July 2021. The venues is at the Chief Adebayo Akande Hall, UI, Ibadan
- Applicants must attend the examination at the time and date scheduled for them. Anyone who comes earlier than 30 minutes shall not be allowed into the premises.
- Applicants must abide by our MASK POLICY
- Applicants must bring along to the examination venue original copies of the Bank Tellers and Receipts of Payment for the admission form.
- Applicants must bring along to the examination venues 2 printed copies of the acknowledgement slip of their Admission forms.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.