The management of Niger Delta University (NDU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise for all courses offered in the school. This is one of the eligibility criteria to participate in the NDU Post UTME screening.
Niger Delta University (NDU) is a Bayelsa State Government funded university which is located in Wilberforce Island (an island of great historic significance) about 30 kilometers from Yenagoa – Bayelsa State capital. Our logo reflects the riverine and petroleum-rich milieux of the State, while the Vision and Mission are summarized in the motto (Creativity, Excellence, Service). Since academic activities started in 2001/2002 session, we have grown from an intake of 1039 students to a thriving population of more than 20,000 students and 3518 academic and non-academic staff with a main campus and a College of Health Sciences campus in Wilberforce Island and a satellite campus housing the Faculty of Law in the State capital. In NDU we provide our students with the opportunity to change their lives in a friendly environment.
Niger Delta University Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in NDU PUTME screening exercise, you must have scored 160 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Except for the under-listed courses
- Medicine and Surgery: Only candidates with minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only candidates with minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
The departmental cut off mark will be released once the screening exercise has been conducted. And it is this minimum score that the admission into the school be based on.