The National Examinations Council (NECO) has announced the release of the results of the November/December 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for external candidates.
All the candidates that participated in the SSCE External Examination can now check their results online by following the steps outlined below. But before then, you can check the performance for the 2021 NECO GCE.
NECO GCE (External) Statistics
In a statement released by the council, a total of 47,916 candidates registered for the examination, while 45,821 took part in the exam. The registrar further explained that a total of 29,342 candidates obtained five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics while 37,991 candidates also obtained five credits and above irrespective of English Language and Mathematics.
How to Check 2021 NECO GCE Result
Before you proceed to check your 2021 NECO GCE result online, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. You can read How to Purchase NECO Token
- Login to the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select your exam year in the drop-down . i.e. 2021
- Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Input your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.