The acting Registrar of NECO has announced on behalf of the council that a new NECO result online checker is open. The new Results Online System will offer an easy and convenient way to check all NECO results.
Once NECO examination results are released, it will be made available and accessible through the NECO Results System. By using the NECO Results online platform, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results by purchasing tokens.
The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wishes to view the candidate’s results.
How to Purchase NECO Token Online
STAGE 1: Steps to Register on the NECO Results Online System
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Supply your Full name, Phone number, E-mail address, and Password in the in the appropriate columns
- Then click on register.
- NECO will automatically send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open your email box (Gmail or Yahoo) and click verify.
STAGE 2: Steps to Purchase Token
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Enter your E-mail Address and your password in the space provided.
- Click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: You can only use each token with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on Pay now button (NB: the price is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Click on “Proceed to pay button” to pay for the token via REMITA platform using a bank or ATM card.
STAGE 3: You Can Now Check Your Result
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Input your Exam year
- Select your Exam type
- Enter your Token Number
- Input your registration number in the provided columns.
- Then, click on the “check result.”
After you have finished with the above steps, your NECO result will come forth. I hope this article helps.