All candidates that will be participating in the JAMB mock examination are informed that the exam will now be conducted on 18th February 2020. The Printing of the JAMB Mock Examination Slip will commence on few days before the exam.
Therefore, I will be explaining to my readers on this page how to print the mock slip and steps to take to check the result.
This information is in accordance to what was disclosed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation board’s Head.
How to print JAMB Mock Examination slip
- Candidates who are writing the mock exam should log in to the portal https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintMockExaminationSlip
- Input your registration number or e-mail address in the space provided
- Then, click on “print examination slip” to gain access to your mock e-slip
How to check JAMB mock examination result
- Log on to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckUTMEMockResults
- Enter your Registration Number/e-Mail
- Click on check mock results
Please take note of the following about JAMB Mock
- A Mock exam is an examination taken as practice before an official examination
- JAMB mock examination was conducted to give you an idea on what the JAMB CBT feels like.
- The mock exam is not a requirement to write the main exam. So that you did not participate in the mock exam does not mean you are not qualified to write the main exam.
- The result of the mock exam will NOT reflect in your main examination or said differently, doesn’t count as part of your main JAMB result.
- You will still write the main JAMB exam like every other registered candidate even if you don’t participate in this mock exam.
- The questions that will appear during the Mock exam are not necessarily the questions that will appear during the main exam. The questions are just to prepare your mind on likely areas you may focus on.
Recommended: Steps to re-print your JAMB slip