The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution establish impart knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach.
Courses Offered at Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB)
Below are all the courses offered at Nigerian Army University Biu and the admission requirements.
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. Military History.
- B.A. Arabic.
- B.A. English.
- B.A. French.
- B.A. Hausa.
- B.A. Igbo.
- BA. Yoruba.
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Economics.
- BSc Geography.
- BSc Management.
- BSc International Relations.
- BSc Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution.
- BSc Political Science.
- BSc Psychology.
- BSc Criminology & Security Studies.
- BSc Sociology.
- BSc Transport & Logistics Management.
Faculty of Computing
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Cyber Security.
- BSc Information Systems.
- BSc Information Technology.
- BSc Software Engineering.
Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences
- BSc Agriculture
- BSc Biology.
- BSc Chemistry.
- BSc Mathematics.
- BSc Electronics
- BSc Physics.
Faulty of Environmental Sciences
- B.Tech. Building.
- B.Tech. Environmental Management.
- B.Tech. Estate Management.
- B.Tech. Surveying & Geo-informatics.
- B.Tech. Urban & Regional Planning.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering.
- B.Eng. Structural Engineering.
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- B.Eng. Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
Admission Requirements for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB)
Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
- Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
- Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
Link to NAUB website: https://naub.edu.ng/