Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form is out and applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates for ND/HND admission into the school for the 2023/2024 academic session. The programme duration is Four (4) years for ND/HND Health Sciences.
Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO, GCE OR NABTEB which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Candidates must be within the ages of 16-26 years by January, 2024
- Candidates that wrote 2023 UTME with a score of 140 and above and wish to change institution to Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences Kwara State are advised to do so as admission into the College is ongoing.
How to Apply
Application forms are to be obtained at the office of the Registrar of the College on payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N15,500.00)
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/TEST: Monday, 11th – Wednesday, 13th December, 2023
- Candidates shall be responsible for accommodation, transportation, transport and feeding throughout the selection interview/test period.
- Candidates should report to the screening venue with writing materials as well as the original and photocopies of their credentials.