NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 For 100 level Students is out. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduates (100 level) in Nigerian Universities, for its 2020 undergraduate scholarship award.
Nigeria LNG Limited supports education through several initiatives. One of them is the undergraduate scholarships. NLNG has a four-tier scholarship programme which channels support for human capital development and encourage high performance, ultimately growing a pool of high potential students, graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship scheme with a spend of over N600 million
The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
Application Deadline: Friday 6th November, 2020
NLNG 100 level Scholarship Worth: The value of the scholarship has been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee for an academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.
Eligibility Criteria for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Have very good West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) result or National Examination Council (NECO) result at ONE sitting
- Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his/her Year-One first semester (2019/2020 session) examinations.
- Not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship Award/Scheme from any other company, organization or agency.
- Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested persons should visit NLNG Portal to apply
- Click on the “Register” if you haven’t registered on the portal before
- All applications must include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-size photographs
- WAEC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Please note that:
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria