The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby invites application from interested and qualified primary school pupils for its 2021/2022 POST-PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
Prospective pupils are admitted to the scheme through application on company’s website based on advertised criteria. A selection test is then conducted to place the best top candidates onto the scheme.
The scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five/Six pupils through secondary school education.
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of an NLNG host community
- Be a Basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his/her Basic 5 or 6 result
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter).
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council
- Provide a passport-sized photograph
- Not be a child or ward of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to apply for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the PPSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
Please note that:
- All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
- Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test
Screening Test Schedule
Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and/or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly after the selection test, as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application.