NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship for 2022/2023 to study in leading UK universities is now on and application is invited from qualified candidates.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
The application deadline is April 18th, 2022.
NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Worth: The award value ranges between N9 and N11 million, depending on the course of study and course duration
Eligibility Criteria for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, for at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
- Interested persons should visit NLNG portal to apply
- Click on the “Register” if you haven’t registered on the portal before
- All applications must include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK Institutions
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Please note that:
- Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Applicants are required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the Online Proctored Computer Based Test selection test.
- Applicants are advised to check their email boxes regularly for information on the status of their application.
- Applicants will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.