Sancta Maria Catholic College of Nursing Sciences, Uzairue, Edo State School of Nursing form is out. This is to inform the general public, especially prospective students, that the Admission Form is currently on sale for the Nursing and/or Midwifery programme, respectively.
How to Apply for Sancta Maria Catholic College of Nursing Sciences Admission
Visit this link to purchase the form
- Step 1: Click the ‘Start Application’ button at the bottom of this page to begin the application process.
- Step 2: Select your choice of course (school) and complete the rest of the form. Remember to upload your passport (not more than 500kb and on a white background). Enter preferred Login details for your student portal.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to your dashboard after completing the form. In your dashboard, click on the Fees Invoice to Pay your non-refundable registration fee of 10, 200 naira.
- Step 4: On the payment page, click Upload payment receipt; upload your receipt using the provided button.
- Step 5: Upload your WAEC or NECO results. Remember to rename your result sheet with your name before uploading
visit the secretary’s office, Sancta Maria Catholic College of Nursing Science, Uzairue.
- Application Form Cost: ₦10,200
- Application Deadline: November 24th, 2023
- Entrance Examination Date: November 25th, 2023
- Examination Venue: Sancta Maria Catholic College of Nursing Sciences, Uzairue
Take advantage of this opportunity to kickstart your career in healthcare! For inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.