Access Bank Entry Level Graduate Trainee Programme (2018), Democratic Republic of Congo
Access Bank is inviting application from suitably qualified graduate into its Entry level Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018.
About Access Bank
Access Bank has built its strength and success in corporate banking and is now applying that expertise to the personal and business banking platforms it acquired from Nigeria’s International Commercial bank in 2012.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible, and socially relevant.
Location: The Democratic Republic of Congo
Application Deadline: not specified
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
Requirements for Access Bank Entry Level Graduate Trainee Programme
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
How to apply
i.) Visit Apply here
ii.) You can also apply through LinkedIn if you have a LinkedIn account. Import your resume and save time.
Recommended: Airtel Graduate programme 2018