The application for shell graduate trainees programme for 2019 is now available on line for all graduates who have completed their undergraduate degree programme not earlier than 2016 for this year graduate trainees programme.
The deadline for submission of applications for the shell graduate trainees programme is 21st July 2019. Any application after this date won’t be accepted unless there is an extension for the deadline.
Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainees Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
Shell Graduate Programme Requirements
What we look for in Shell Graduate Trainees:
- Completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with proof of discharge certificate
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically regretted.
Courses of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
As part of our process to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
- Capacity: We’re looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- Achievement: We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
- Relationship: We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Trainees Programme
Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form. You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
We review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
Application link: Click here
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the above-listed company websites when available.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms, neither does the company process CV’s that have not been submitted through the proper websites: www.shell.com/careers or www.shell.com.ng/careers.
- All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process inside Shell recruitment offices.
- Shell is an equal opportunities employer. If you have a disability, long-term health condition, or an injury that could require adjustments or accommodations to either the facilities or the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.