KPMG Nigeria has commenced its 2019 University Scholarship for Secondary School Leavers within the last two years. This is in line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education.
This will be through the KPMG undergraduate scholarships Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services. They work closely with their clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 25th October 2019
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send an email to: [email protected] with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Please Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2019” in the subject of the email
For more information, visit the official webpage.