KPMG Nigeria has commenced its 2023 University Scholarship for secondary school leavers and undergraduates in 100 and 200 level. This is in line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG undergraduate scholarships Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
The deadline for the submission of application is 27th September, 2023.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services. They work closely with their clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Kindly note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above-stated eligibility criteria will be invited for a test.