Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission is notifying the entire public of her Recruitment Exercise to appoint qualified teachers into the Teaching Service as approved by the State Government. This was signed by Mike Omolayo (Permanent Secretary).
- Candidates should possess Teaching Qualifications (NCE, B.Sc. Ed, B.Ed, BA Ed. BSC/PGDE, BA/PGDE, B.Tech/PGDE, B.Eng/PGDE, HND/PGDE NCE/BA, NCE/B.Sc, NCE/B.Tech, NCE/B.Eng) in relevant subject areas from reputable and recognized institutions.
- The candidates should be between ages 18 and 45 years.
- Applicants should be ICT literate and should be able to use ICT for teaching/ instructional delivery
- Candidates should be prepared to work in the rural communities
For the registration Process, the suitably qualified candidates are expected to:
Login and fill an on-line application form between Tuesday 4th July to Sunday 9th July, 2023 through the following website https://tescom.myekiti.com login through the link above using a functional e-mail address you will be required to attach a passport photograph for the application have a Valid NIN number print your Examination ID Slip after submission for presentation at the Examination venue on Saturday, 15th July, 2023
Subject Areas Needed:
- Agricultural Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS)
- Civic Education
- English Language/Lit.-in-English
- French Language
- Guidance & Counseling
- Home Economics
- Physical & Health Education
- Social Studies
- Yoruba Language
To apply, kindly click here