Federal Polytechnic Oko is one of the 50 best Polytechnics in Nigeria and many candidates who aspire to study in the school are eager to know courses offered at Fed poly Oko and the admission requirements.
I have taken my time to compile the federal polytechnic Oko courses and requirements for candidates who are interested in the school.
There are seven (7) schools/faculties in OKOPOLY and they are School Of Applied Science and Technology, School Of Engineering Technology, School Of Business Studies, School Of Information Technology, School of arts, design & printing technology, School of environmental design & technology, and School of financial studies.
The courses are group under different school and I have indicated those that are ND, HND, and Weekend programmes in the list.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Courses
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND, HND)
- Home and Rural Economics (ND)
- Food Technology (ND, HND)
- Mathematics and Statistics (ND)
- Hospitality Management and Tourism (ND)
- Civil Engineering (ND, HND)
- Mechanical Engineering (ND)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (ND, HND)
- Agricultural Engineering (ND, HND)
- Computer Engineering (ND, HND)
- Agricultural Technology (ND, HND)
- Business Administration & Management (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG.)
- Public Administration (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Office Technology and Management (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Marketing (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Mass Communication (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Library and information science (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Fine & Applied Arts (ND, HND)
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology (ND, HND)
- Printing Technology (ND, HND)
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Accountancy (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Banking & Finance (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
- Insurance (ND, HND, WEEKEND PROG)
Federal Poly Oko Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits in the O’level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Candidates must score minimum of 120 in JAMB i.e. OKOPOLY cut off mark and must chose the institution as their choice
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, N D diplomats with a pass (CG PA of 2.00 – 2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.