The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made procuring of JAMB ePINS for candidates who wants to register for the 2022 UTME. This step was taking to reduce the stress of purchasing the ePIN by allowing candidates to pay for the JAMB ePIN using the Remita and interswitch platform from the comfort of their homes without having to go to the banks.
How to Purchase JAMB ePin Through Remita
Prospective candidates are to commence the process by registering their National Identification Number (NIN) by typing the word ‘ NIN,’ then space, adding their 11-digit NIN and sending as an SMS to 55019, e.g (NIN 00123456789). They would receive a 10-character confirmation code on the telephone number that would be used to purchase their EPIN.
The cost on Remita is N4,000
- Visit the website (https://www.remita.net/jamb)
- Select ‘UTME’ or ‘Direct Entry’
- Input your confirmation code, registered phone number, and other necessary details.
- Click on submit
Kindly note that, candidates can make payments using their debit/credit card, internet banking, mobile wallet, USSD and others options. Once payment is completed, PIN is delivered to the candidate’s phone number and also displayed on their Remita receipt.
How to Purchase JAMB ePin Through Interswtich
Interswitch is a leading enabler of electronic transaction solutions in Nigeria. They have provided a variety of payment platforms that are reliable, user-friendly and secure, to ensure JAMB’s UTME registration process is seamless for prospective candidates
Candidates should obtain the National Identification Number (NIN), this is mandatory
- Visit JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2022 Application Document
- Enter your Proﬁle Code
- Select payment method (InterSwitch pay via the Quickteller website/app or at the nearest Quickteller Paypoint outlet.)
- Make payment through debit/credit card
- JAMB ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number