All candidates who want to register for 2020 UTME must know how to create their JAMB profile on the board portal. It is important you create your 2020/2021 JAMB profile because of the activities like examination center checking, JAMB result, admission status checking, and your admission letter printing which can only be done if you have created your profile login.
So this article will guide you on how to create your profile on JAMB portal and also give some clarification to those who have done so in the time past.
How to Create JAMB Profile
- Kindly Login to Jamb official portal https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail
- When the page pops up, enter your email address preferably Gmail
- Enter your Mobile number in the space provided
- Confirm your Mobile number
- Select a secret question
- Confirm secret question answer
- Click on Verify e-mail
- Login into your email and confirm it. Check your spam folder in case you do not see it on your inbox
- Click on the link JAMB will send you e-mail to continue the registration. When the page pops up, enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
- Then click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of your account.
- You are advised to create an account with a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied Yahoo mails are not encouraged due to delay in delivery
- If you have used your numbers for JAMB registrations before, it can only be re-used by you and not another candidate.
- A previously used number is a GSM telephone number used to create JAMB profile code, electronic pin vending and registration in the previous registration exercises. This can be re-used by only you for the 2020 registration.
- The candidate who is using his or her previous number for the second or third time will use the same profile code to purchase the new electronic pin.
- If you have forgotten the profile code, you can retrieve it through a SMS (send [RESEND] to 55019). Said differently, You can use the old profile code to get the new electronic pin