JAMB has provided a platform for all candidates who have complaints or questions as regard the following area listed below. And this can be done by creating and submitting a JAMB support ticket. The ticket is an electronic complaint that can be tracked and is free to everyone on JAMB portal.
- 2021 NIN Related Issues
- Biometric Capture and Verification
- Booking of Appointment
- JAMB CAPS
- Change of Course/Institution
- Correction of Data e.g name, e-mail address, etc.
- General complaint
- Late Application
- OTP Code
- Unaccredited CBT Centre
On their portal, there is a general support ticket, candidate support ticket, and online support system, so you can pick any of the three means as related to you. And according to the Board, Support tickets are attended to immediately between 24 – 48 hours, except on weekends.
This platform is the most reliable to get answers to any questions relating to registration or admission.
How to Lodge Complaints via the Central Online Support System (COSS)
- Kindly Visit the JAMB Support portal https://jamb.gov.ng/Support
- Click on “Create Support Ticket”.
- You will be asked if you’re a JAMB candidate or want to complain on behalf of someone – click yes!
- Fill the form appropriately and click send. Please write down your transaction ID and use correct email address.
- JAMB will mail you when a reply has been made to the ticket been submitted.
- You can also check if your complaint has been answered via support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/my-tickets.
Candidates need not to visit the Board’s Headquarters or State Offices to lodge any complaints.
Frequently Asked Questions
I made mistake in my name when registering for jamb
I have been trying to generate my JAMB profile code since yesterday but what they are saying is that my name does not match the name enrolled on the NIMC
I can’t login in to check my admission each time I enter my details what I get is invalid log in details
I did change of institution and am yet to receive the OTP
I’m unable to check my admission status online
All the above complaints and similar ones should be conveniently lodged on the platform where all complaints are treated by the Board as soon as possible.