Kwara State Poly JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2020/2021
The management of Kwara state polytechnic has released the official cut off mark for the 2020/2021 admission into any of the courses being offered in this school.
Kwara Poly JAMB Cut Off Mark
The cut off mark is 150 and the candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice. However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Having the above score will make you eligible to participate in the Kwara Poly Post UTME screening exercise organized by the school.
KwaraPoly Departmental Cut Off Mark
The departmental cut off mark is determined based on your performance in the Post UTME conducted by the school. However, for the 2020/2021 session, Kwara Poly did not conduct any examination. For UTME CANDIDATES, their JAMB and O’level result was used for the screening.
It is on this basis that the school now offer admission to candidates who participated in the screening exercise to their desire course of study.
List of Courses offered in KwaraPoly
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Water Resources Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication
- Purchasing & Supply
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Candidates seeking admission into the school must have a minimum of English language and Mathematics and any other three (3) in relevant subjects.
- Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum mark in UTME.
Read: JAMB cut off mark for all institutions in Nigeria