The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba is inviting applications for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session from suitably qualified candidates.
The application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only and it will close on the 31st May 2020. Before you apply check through the admission requirements below.
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘0’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than 2 approved examination bodies i.e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Midwifery Admission
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register on the right hand side
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to i.e. School of Midwifery
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
After making payment, then
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.