The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 13 June 2019.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Candidates who duly applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card
Printing of Exam Cards and exam centre opens on FRIDAY, 24 MAY 2019 11:00AM.
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations
Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
- Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates)
Candidates for Sciences – Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics)
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics)
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics)
Candidates for Engineering – Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies – Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics