Since the commencement of Technical University Ibadan, Oyo state, Parents and guardians are always eager to know the school fees of the school. And I believe it isn’t out of place for people to know the tuition fees immediately after the admission requirements of any school.
For this purpose, I hereby present to my readers the 2019/2020 Technical University Ibadan fees.
It is worthy to note that Tech- is Nigeria’s first and only technical university.
Technical University Ibadan Fees
The amount below are to be paid once.
- Result Verification——N10,000.00
- Caution Fee——N25,000.00
- Medical Test——N15,000.00
- Student Handbook/Prospectus——N2,000.00
- Matriculation Fees/Gown Rent——N10,000.00
- Branded University Items (T-Shirt, Tie/Scarf, School Pin, Lab-Coat)——N37,000.00
Please note: All newly admitted students are meant to pay the sum of N99,000 service charge; a one-off payment, then proceed to make payment of school fees structured below.
All Students (New and Returning students)
- Tuition – N400,000.00
- Development Levy – N40,000.00
- Medical Health Insurance – N20,000.00
- Course Registration – N10,000.00
- Examination Fee – N20,000.00
- ICT (E-mail, Internet access, E-Portal) – N20,000.00
- ID Card – N2,000.00
- Library – N30,000.00
- Laboratory Practical – N50,000.00
- Workshop/Studio Practice – N30,000.00
- Excursion/Field Trip – N10,000.00
- Sports Development Levy – N20,000.00
- Entrepreneurship & Language Studies – N50,000.00
SUB –TOTAL 2 – N722,000.00
Municipal Services Charges
- Accommodation & Municipal Services – N200,000.00
- Bus Service – N20,000.00
- Parent Forum – N5,000.00
- Association Due – N2,500.00
SUB –TOTAL 3 – N227,500.00
GRAND TOTAL – N949,500.00