The Technical University Ibadan has received the nod of all regulatory authorities to commence academic activities. Consequently, the University admitted her first set of students to all its academic programmes in 2018.
All candidates interested in being considered for admission to any of the 15 accredited programmes are hereby advised to apply to JAMB for a change of University to pick The Tech-U, Ibadan as one of their choices. JAMB will thereafter forward the details of each candidate that applies to the University for further consideration.
For further clarification, please contact [email protected] The Technical University is at Km 15, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Oyo State.
How to apply for Technical University Ibadan Admission
- Apply for a change of institution on JAMB website to make Technical University your first choice.
- Apply for Admission on our Application portal. http://application.tech-u.edu.ng/login/
- Register or create account
- Login to your account using your registered login details
- Upload all your credentials
- Proceed to make payment for your admission application using Remita
- Candidates must ensure that they have at least five credit passes which must include English and Mathematics and other three relevant subjects
Departments at Tech-U Ibadan
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematics, Statistics & Computational Sciences
- Biomedical & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Mining & Geological Engineering
Courses Offered at Technical University Ibadan
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Visit the official page of the University for more enquiries: www.tech-u.edu.ng
Recommended: Best courses to study for science students