Technical University Ibadan offers varieties of courses for candidates who are interested in studying in the school. The admission procedure is also explained in this short piece.
The Technical University Ibadan has received the nod of all regulatory authorities to commence academic activities. Consequently, the University admitted her first set of students to all its academic programmes in 2018.
All candidates interested in being considered for admission to any of the 29 accredited programmes are hereby advised to apply to JAMB for a change of University to pick The Tech-U, Ibadan as one of their choices. JAMB will thereafter forward the details of each candidate that applies to the University for further consideration.
For further clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Technical University is at Km 15, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Oyo State.
How to apply for Technical University Ibadan Admission
- Apply for a change of institution on JAMB website to make Technical University your first choice.
- Apply for Admission on our Application portal. http://application.tech-u.edu.ng/login/
- Register or create account
- Login to your account using your registered login details
- Upload all your credentials
- Proceed to make payment for your admission application using Remita
- Candidates must ensure that they have at least five credit passes which must include English and Mathematics and other three relevant subjects
Courses Offered at Technical University Ibadan
The university has three (3) faculties faculty of natural science, faculty of engineering, and faculty of environmental sciences. All the courses below are grouped under the 3 faculties at Tech-U.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Software Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Survey and Geoinformatics
Recommended: Best courses to study for science students