The major aim of this article is to discuss UNILAG cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery and other admission requirements to study the course for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. This is an attempt to help students seeking admission into the University.
Let me quickly say that the UTME cut off mark for medicine and surgery for the school is 200. This means that you must score 200 in JAMB UTME to be qualified to write the school Post UTME for MBBS.
University of Lagos is one of the top class institutions for the pursuit of excellence in knowledge, character and service to humanity. And her aim is to provide a conducive environment for teaching, learning, research and development, where staff and students will interact and compete effectively with other counterparts globally. So this makes the university a highly sort after citadel of learning for all candidates seeking admission through UTME or Direct Entry.
UNILAG Medicine Requirements
- JUPEB/‘A’ -level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- B.Sc. Degree (first class/second class upper) in Medical related fields such as such as Physiology, Biochemistry, Physiotherapy, Ophthalmology, Pharmacology and Zoology.
- DE candidates must satisfy all O/Level requirements
- Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Your JAMB subject combination must include English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
UNILAG Medicine And Surgery Cut Off Mark
Like I said earlier, you must score at least 200 in JAMB to be qualified to write the PUTME. And after that you will have do well in the PUTME CBT.
It is the cumulative score of UTME and PUTME that will determine the departmental admission minimum score for the Faculty of clinical science and in this case MBBS.
Below is the UNILAG cut off mark for medicine and surgery for you to fully gain admission into the school.
- Merit – 86.875
- Ekiti – 83.875
- Lagos – 83.00