This is to inform all parents and guardians that National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) registration form for admission into JSS 1 of Federal Unity Colleges for 2021/2022 is now open.
The NCEE Registration portal has opened on Wednesday 24th March 2021 and will end on Saturday 29th May 2021.
All registration will be done online and thence portal will be closed on 12.00 midnight on Saturday 29th May 2021.
Latest Update: The National Common Entrance Examination which is a one-day NECO examination for intending applicants into the Unity Colleges (JSS1) will hold throughout the country on Saturday 29th May 2021.
The registration fees is for unity colleges registration form is N2,500 and perhaps you made a mistake in your name while registering, the fee for correction of Name is N2,500.
Eligibility for NCEE Admission
All final year pupils of primary schools in Nigeria who shall not be less than 10 years by the end of September 2021 are eligible to take the exam.
How to Register For Unity Schools NCEE
In order to register candidate(s) for NCEE, Parents/ Guardians must:
- Visit neco.gov.ng/ncee
- Create an online account using phone number and email address
- Activate the account from your email
- Make payment into the NECO TSA using the following payment options:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING
- Enter the candidate’s bio-data and upload his/her passport size photograph
- Print photo card.
Candidates are to choose any three (3) of the following Federal Unity Colleges as First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) choices i.e. one (1) school each from any three (3) geopolitical zones.
- Change of Name, Date of Birth and/or State of Origin will not be entertained after registering a candidate online.
- Qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative College, according to the carrying capacities of the Federal Unity Colleges.
National Common Entrance Examination Format
Part A – Mathematics and General Science
Part B – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part A – English and Social Studies
Part B – Verbal Aptitude