National Examination Council has released the new National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Timetable for 2022/2023 examination.
For those looking for NCEE exam date, the common entrance has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 7th May 2022.
This is a one-day NECO examination for intending applicants who have obtained the NCEE form and duely registered for admission into the Unity Colleges (JSS1). The entrance exam will hold throughout the country on Saturday 7th May 2022.
On that day, the examination will start by 7:30am and ends by 3:00pm. Therefore, all candidates are advised to have arrived at the examination venue before the examination commenced.
- Validation of candidates, marking of attendance and Sanitization: 7:30am –9:30am
- Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates: 9:30am -9:40am
- Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates: 9:40am -9:50am
Paper I (9:50am -12:00noon)
- Part A –Mathematics and Basic Science &Technology
- Part B –English and National Values Education
Break and Issuance of OMR and question papers
- Break and Sanitization: 12:00noon -12:55pm
- Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates: 12:55pm -1:05pm
- Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates: 1:05pm –1:15pm
Paper II (1:15pm -2:35pm)
- Part A –Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B –Verbal Aptitude
Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.