This is to inform all candidates that Petroleum Training Institute, PTI Post UTME Screening form for entry into National Diploma (ND) courses for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. PIT cut off mark is 120.
PTI Post UTME online application started on 24th June, 2020 and the screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 8th August, 2020.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
HOW TO OBTAIN PTI POST UTME SCREENING FORM
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website portal and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
PTI ND Courses
The following courses are available at National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail (email@example.com) your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s portal
Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.