Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) School of Nursing is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Basic Nursing programme the for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Sales of admission forms commences from 12th April to 11th June, 2021 at the cost of Five Thousand Two Hundred Naira only (N5,200.00).
ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of Five credits credits which must include English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics in NECO/WAEC or both at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Choose the College in 2021 JAMB UTME Form for Nursing Science course.
How to Apply for ATBUTH School of Nursing Admission
Interested candidates should come to School of Nursing ATBU Teaching Hospital to collect Invoice to enable them pay the fees at TSA pay points at ATBUTH, Bauchi.
The Forms will be collected at the school after payment.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 11th June, 2021.
- Entrance examination will be conducted on 12th June, 2021 and successful candidates will be invited for interview
- Both the entrance examinations and interview will be conducted at the School of Nursing, ATBUTH, Bauchi.
Recommended: List of School of Nursing form on sale