The FCT School of nursing form is out for all candidates who are suitably qualified for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Sales of form closes on October 16, 2020 and Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada.
The school admits candidates for two different programs yearly. The 3year basic nursing program which starts in September is meant for secondary school leavers, while the 18 months post basic nursing program which commences in March is meant for qualified midwives.
Recommended: List of Nursing Schools whose form is out, click here
FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Entry Requirements
- The basic general nurse training is a general course open to young males and females of not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission (September)
- Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written. NABTEB certificate is not acceptable.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of Not refundable fee of 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only.
Forms can be obtain at Room 080, FCT HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARIAT, NURSING DEPARTMENT, AREA 11, GARKI-ABUJA.
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of Non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only into:
Account Name: HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARIAT REVENUE ACCOUNT
Account No: 3402015028
- Payment Teller must be Stamped
- Pay N200 Cash on collection of form
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTER AND DATE:
- Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
- Entrance Examination Schedule will come up between 26th to 31st October 2020.
- The entrance exam is CBT (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current affairs)
FCT School of Nursing Screening
This is to inform candidates that are successful at the entrance examination that they are to appear for screening on 1st to 4th December 2020 in the conference hall of FCT school of Nursing Gwagwalada Abuja at 8:00 am each day.
You are to come with the ORIGINAL copies of your birth certificate, first school leaving certificate (testimonial), WAEC/NECO/GCE certificate, letter of state of origin, and Testimonial of all secondary school attended
For more information, you can visit FCT school of nursing portal https://www.fctson.abj.gov.ng/index.html