FCT School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
The FCT School of nursing form is out for all candidates who are suitably qualified for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Sales of form commences on April 11, 2022 and Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada. The deadline for the submission of application form is 30th April, 2022.
The school admits candidates for two different programs yearly. The 3year basic nursing program which starts in September is meant for secondary school leavers, while the 18 months post basic nursing program which commences in March is meant for qualified midwives.
Recommended: FCT School of Nursing Fee and Cut off mark
FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Entry Requirements
- The basic general nurse training is a general course open to young males and females of not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission (September)
- Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written. NABTEB certificate is not acceptable.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- A non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, (Nursing) FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada,
- The completed form must be submitted immediately after filling for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th April 2022.
FCT School of Nursing Screening
Entrance examination holds from 2nd to 7th May, 2022 at FCT school of Nursing Gwagwalada Abuja at 8:00 am each day. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. For further enquiry on the examination, date check https://fb.me/fctsonm from 25th April 2022
The Examination will be a Computer Based Test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Current Affairs.
NB: ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE THROUGH REMITA IN A BANK BRANCH. The applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
Read: List of School of Nursing Form on Sale