Are you looking for JAMB registration requirements for 2024? If yes, you are in the right place to get all the needed information you need for successful purchase and registration of the form.
It is no longer news that JAMB registrar has announced the commencement of JAMB registration and I know that all candidates writing the exam will want to know the requirements for successful registration. You all know that there are approved JAMB registration centres and before you go to any of the centres, you must take along necessary documents to avoid putting yourself into unnecessary stress. Some of the documents you need and the eligibility criteria is what I will discuss below.
JAMB Registration Requirements And Eligiblity
Firstly, you are require to make a total payment of N5,700 to successfully register for the exam. Also, candidates who indicate interest to write mock exam will be required to make an extra N1,000 payment, making a total of N6,700.
To be qualified to register for the 2024 JAMB exam, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- You must be at least 15 years during the exam year
- Must be a registered citizen with your National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to present four different institutions of their choices.
- Candidate must’ve written, or about to write a Senior Secondary school Exam (WAEC, NECO, GCE or equivalents)
- Candidates are to present 4 core subjects that relate to their course of study including use of English. See JAMB 2024 subject combination for all courses here
- Candidates are to present up to three different choice of the courses they wish to study. Candidates are to present the choice of the region they want to write their exam.
For the registration process, below are the documents you need to take along to the registration centre. They are recommended and compulsory JAMB registration requirements
- Valid personal e-mail address: It is preferable you have or create gmail account
- Mobile Phone Number: It can be MTN, GLO, Airtel
- Create your JAMB Profile
- Passport Photograph
- JAMB ePIN registration payment: This cost N3,500
- National Identification Number (NIN): You can get this from any nearby NIN office
- O’level/A’level Result: You can use WAEC or NECO or NABTEB
- Biodata: This is your personal details like Name, Surname, Local government, State of origin, Next of Kin, date of birth, etc.
- Money: I will advise you take extra money along because the computer operator who will help with the online registration may demand for some amount.