In this article, I will discuss Newgate University courses and fees. NMU is one of the private institutions in Nigeria offering a variety of undergraduate programmes. The institution is situated in Minna, Niger State.
Newgate University Minna (NUM) was founded on the tenets of equal opportunity, equity, and justice in an environment where modern technology is utilised to cultivate skills in critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving in order to produce graduates who are independent-minded, skilled, and competent.
Newgate University Courses and Fee
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security – N275,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology – N275,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering – N275,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – N250,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance – N225,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – N225,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management – N225,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in International Relations and Diplomatic Studies – N225,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication and Journalism – N225,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health Science – N225,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Nursing Science – N350,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health – N275,000 per semester
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science – N325,000 per semester
Procedure to Follow after Payment of Newgate University Fees
After successful payment of your tuition, accommodation, application or other related fees you are required;
- Login to the application or your student portal to enter the reference number (type the receipt number or bank deposit slip number or transfer ID), or
- Present a copy of the deposit (teller) or TT or EFT or POS payment slip to the Office of Finance (in person or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) as proof of payment
- Validation of payment is done within 1-to-2 banking days after making the payment.
- You will receive an e-mail to proceed with your application for admission or registration for courses after the payment has been confirmed.
About Newgate University Tuition and Fee Payment
- Tuition and fees are established by the University Council and are set prior to the start of each academic year and vary from programme to programme.
- The University charge three (3) types of fees; admission application fee, tuition, accommodation fees and functional or administrative fees.
- The student must pay the tuition and other related fees in full prior to the first day of classes each semester. Any exceptions to this rule must be approved by the University Management.
- Tuition and fees not paid or deferred by the payment deadline for each semester will result in late fee penalty or may result in the cancellation of all classes.
- Students who fail to pay the stipulated tuition fee by the prescribed date will be put on academic suspension.
- All tuition and fees MUST be paid in a designated bank account.
- Students should liaise with their parents and sponsors to ensure funds for other purposes e.g. pocket money, meals; etc is not deposited in University Bank Accounts. Student’s personal bank accounts should be used at all times for pocket money, rentals and other financial obligations.