West African Examination Council (WAEC) has introduced “Attestation of Results” that can be obtained on request to serve as replacement for lost or missing certificates.
According to the statement released by WAEC via its twitter handle, candidates were first issued Attestation of Results in 2015.
How to apply for WAEC Attestation of Results
- Write a letter of application to WAEC
- Attach police report on lost or damage certificate
- Photocopy of lost or damage certificate [where applicable]
- Two recent passport-sized photos of the candidate
- Sworn affidavit for collection of Attestation of Results
- You are to pay administrative fee of N20,000
- It is only the owner of the lost or missing original WAEC certificate that can apply for the attestation of results
- Subjects that a candidate had F9s are no longer captured in WAEC certificate or Attestation of Results
- WAEC in the five member countries do not issue a certificate twice
Recommended : Easiest way to buy WAEC scratch card