In this article, I will be discussing how to check NIM-NYSC result, registration procedures, and the induction dates for 2019.
The Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) was established in 1961 and has been empowered by the National assembly to regulate other Management Institute in the country.
The Nigerian Institute of Management is opening windows of opportunities to individuals seeking professional qualifications and those desirous of upgrading their skills and knowledge for advancement and promotion in the public and private sectors by acquiring professional qualifications in management.
In the meantime, the courses offered in the institute include:
- Professional Diploma in Management (PDM). (Duration is two years).
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management: In collaboration with OAU, Ile-Ife (Duration is 12 months)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management: In collaboration with University of Ibadan (Duration is 12 months)
Furthermore, the Nigerian Institute of Management has collaborated with NYSC in training Corps’ member seeking to improve their skills in management.
How to Check NIM-NYSC Result
For Corps’ member who have sat for the NIM exam, the steps below are to be taken to check your NIM-NYSC result
- Kindly visit http://nim.ng/nim-reg/nysc-result-check.php
- Input your exam number in the space provided
- Click on search
- Then your result will show forth
NIM-NYSC Induction Schedule
To register for your induction, copy this link https://nim.ng/nysc-induction/ to your browser and press enter.
- Abuja >> date – September 19, 2019 >> Reg deadline – September 5, 2019
- Lagos >> October 9, 2019 >> Reg deadline – September 25, 2019
- Owerri >> October 31, 2019 >> Reg deadline – October 17, 2019
- Abuja >> December 4, 2019 >> Reg deadline – November 21, 2019
The candidates who passed the NIM-NYSC Exams and have not been inducted should please make their payment as indicated below and REGISTER ONLINE for the next induction programme coming up as stated below.
Registration starts by 8:00 am and the Dress code is corporate.
FEES PAYABLE: Seventeen Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Naira Only (N17,150)
TYPE your NAMES (surname first) exactly as they should appear on your CERTIFICATE in CAPITAL LETTERS (no abbreviation) please.
DO NOT USE MOBILE PHONE TO REGISTER!
Note that after payment, you are expected to return to this page and register for the induction of your choice as listed on the induction schedule below.
No registration will be done on the day of any induction programme, you are expected to register online.
Click on the SUBMIT DATA button only ONCE, double entries will be DISQUALIFIED.
NIM-NYSC Exam Registration
- You must use a valid email address and must upload a clear passport photograph (Failure to attach a valid passport may lead to disqualification.
- You are to select your preferred Exam Center during the registration (Note that No change will be entertained after registration.)
- All Registrations, Payments and Complaints must be made before the closing date of the registration; No Registration, Payment, or complaint will be attended to after the closing date.
- Payments are to be made via Debit Card (ATM) online and your Debit Card will be processed with the secured PayStack Online Payment Gateway
NIM-NYSC registration link: https://nimportal.ng/nmap/#signup
(No payment will be accepted except those done via the methods stated above.)
NOTE: You are expected to check your Examination Number and print your Photocard immediately after payments and come to exam venue with Photocard as it remains the only evidence of payment.
Recommendede: CIPM Courses, Registration, Study Centres, and Fees