Niger Delta University Post UTME form and Direct Entry form for admission into different programmes offered in the school. And this is to inform the general public that suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the PUTME screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.