The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out and application is being accepted from suitable qualified candidates into any of the courses offered in UAES.
How to Apply For UAES Post UTME Form
- Visit the university website at: www.uaes.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, under 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 Post UTME/Direct Entry Application, click on “click here to apply”
- Signup with your jamb registration number, email, phone number and password
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the application fee of N2000
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you make the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason,
- you can always come back to the admission portal at: https://admissions.uaes.edu.ng to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date:
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the university on the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the university subsequently