The management wishes to inform inform all candidates who have selected University of Abuja as their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME or Direct Entry that UNIABUJA Post UTME screening form is out.
Candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME and chose University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021 online.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Application fee (N2,000) is non-refundable.
List of courses offered at UNIABUJA
Below are the available courses for UTME and Direct Entry admission into UNIABUJA
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
- Animal health and reproduction
- Veterinary anatomy
- Veterinary Parasitology and entomology
- Veterinary Physiology & biochemistry
- Veterinary pathology
- Veterinary public health & prev.
- Veterinary theriogenology
- Veterinary microbiology
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
- Soil Science
- Crop Science
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Medicine and Surgery
UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry Eligibility
- Only UTME or direct entry candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-Admission Screening.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 and made University of Abuja First Choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening.
- Remedial Students who have completed the programme at the University of Abuja and who have selected the University of Abuja as First Choice Institution are eligible for admission provided they meet the cut-off mark -180
UNIABUJA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- All Candidates for undergraduate studies in the University of Abuja must have obtained at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in addition to three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- UTME Candidates must have the required subject combination.
- Candidates seeking Direct Entry admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must possess Advanced Level Results with passes in relevant subjects; ND or HND at Lower Credit or Upper Credit or above; N.C.E.; University Degree.
How to apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.