Borno State Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form is out for 2020/2021 for candidates who are seeking undergraduate admission to all the courses offered in the school.The management of the school as pegged BOSU cut off mark to 160 for all courses.
This is to inform all interested and qualified candidates with a minimum of 160 points in the JAMB UTME 2021 examination and 5 credits at the SSCE Level that the Borno State University situated at Maiduguri has commenced admissions for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into the Borno state University are advised to go for change of institution and upload their SSCE results on the JAMB portal at any JAMB approved CBT centre or the JAMB Office before they proceed to apply on the university website.
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form
1. You are to visit the University website www.bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only
Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.